Fundraisers are either very successful, or they are not. There are some key factors that play into having a successful event.
Planning far in advance is key. Fundraising events are a great way to gain support and get new sponsors and contributors. Successful fundraisers require a lot of planning, financial resources, and hard work.
We cater a lot of events and have a few tips to share to help your fundraiser
- Have a defined cause
- Set up a committee to help with the event
- Set the amount of money you need to raise
- Determine a budget for event expenses
- Know your targeted audience
- Set a date- The further out you plan, the more time to promote
- Start contacting caterers. Catering companies get filled up fast. The more notice the better.
- Start booking speakers or talent, music, etc.…
- Start marketing and promoting the event aggressively.
Our team will be happy to help you with your event.
If you are ready to start interviewing caterers for your next event, contact