If you are serving guests at an event, Charcuterie Boards are always a crowd-pleaser and have become a favorite at most events.
Charcuterie boards can be made with cold cuts and cheeses, cold items, and hot. Sauces, dips, and garnishes add to the deliciousness of the boards.
Here are 10 tips for making your Charcuterie Boards the hit of your party.
- Don’t skimp. Know how many guests are coming so there is enough
- Mix a variety of colors and textures with different foods.
- Add a variety of flavors of meats and cheeses
- Use fresh ingredients
- Make sure there are plenty of utensils so that guests don’t handle food
- Make a separate for hot and cold foods
- Select nice looking garnish
- Watch the timing of dips and sauces sitting out at room temperature. Prepare backup to switch out.
- If you want to keep the board full, have backup food prepared to restock.
- Bon Appétit
Contact us today to cater your next party.